Selling Muskoka Waterfront Property - Entrust a Local Expert
What You Can Expect From Me:
- A Local Expert with a history of success; specializing in waterfront recreational properties across the Districts of Muskoka & Parry Sound since 1994
- Specifically Lakes Rosseau, Joseph, Muskoka, and perimeter lakes
- Consistently one of the top Sales Representatives in Muskoka
- A no-obligation Comparative Market Evaluation of your property
- Updates on market conditions to make knowledgeable, informed decisions
- All Brokers in the area will be notified your property is available
- A strategic marketing plan tailored to your specific needs
- Professional photography including virtual and drone tours and staging services if required
- Your property displayed across several advertising and media platforms including Feature Articles in Chestnut Parks' Blog
- My fully licensed assistant is proficient in marketing and media allowing me time to focus on you and your property
- Properties displayed through Feature Articles via my connections with editors for Muskoka Life, Toronto Life and Good Life magazines
- My licensed assistant can also open, stage and secure your property plus conduct agent open houses
- Feedback from all showings and agent previews
- Your confidentiality is assured under all circumstances
- References available; I come highly recommended by my past clients
Pricing Is Critical:
Pricing your property appropriately is crucial. Some will overprice your property to acquire the listing, and then spend much of their time convincing you to reduce the price. Initially overpricing your property will result in:
- Experienced Sales Reps will advise their buyers of other well-priced listings
- They will not waste their buyer’s time showing an overpriced property
- Other well-priced properties appear more attractive
- Showings are few and far between
- Your listing becomes stagnant
Pricing should not be taken lightly; specifics such as location, unique features, demand, competition and past comparable sales must be taken into account. This will ensure your property is priced correctly to sell efficiently with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
A well-priced property creates excitement amongst Realtors which will quickly attract buyers with the possibility of multiple offers.
The Chestnut Park Brand is Your Best Choice in Getting Your Cottage SOLD
- Established in 1990 in Toronto, Chestnut Park Real Estate Limited has become the leading luxury real estate brokerage in all of the markets it serves. A recognized and highly regarded brand; Chestnut Park is a major competitor in the Muskoka waterfront property market. Since its inception, Chestnut Park's mission has been to provide clients with the most customized real estate service in the industry
- Chestnut Park’s exclusive affiliation with Christie’s International Real Estate allows qualified properties to List Local and Market Global. Our international network includes 138 Affiliated brokerages in 46 countries.
- All qualified properties will additionally be advertised internationally on LuxuryRealEstate.com and other media platforms
Approximately 80% of my business is based on referrals from my past clients, local residents and out-of-region Sales Representatives.
Click here to view "Testimonials" from my clients
Contact me today to discuss your waterfront property.